Renovation in Israel | Preparing plans for contractors
Updated: Sep 18, 2019
In this video, I will show you the third stage of my work with New Olim and people living abroad who don’t know the Israeli mentality and the language and want to renovate or to build in Israel SAFELY. The third stage in the design process is preparing plans for contractors.
To watch the other videos of the series, click on the links below:
- Video 1 - Introductory meeting - where I show how we start our work together and how I explain you how the renovation process works in Israel: https://www.dsearc.co.il/post/how-to-renovate-in-israel-with-debby-schor-elyasy-introductory-meeting
- Video 2 – What are the budget elements that need to be taken into consideration when renovating: coming soon
- Video 3 - How I understand what your dreams and requirements are and how I translate them into reality: https://www.dsearc.co.il/post/renovation-in-israel-translating-your-dream-into-sketches
- Video 4 - What plans I prepare for contractors, so that they know how to perform the works: this is the video you are watching now!
- Video 6 - Supervision of the site during the renovation: how I make sure that the contractor performs the work according to the plan you have approved and works well: https://www.dsearc.co.il/post/renovation-in-israel-supervision-of-the-works
- Video 7 - How I protect my clients' interests during other work together: https://www.dsearc.co.il/post/renovation-and-building-in-israel-how-i-protect-your-interests For more details about the design service I offer, click here: https://www.dsearc.co.il/renovation-israel