Time to renovate and upgrade your bathroom🚿🛁?
Before you get started, I recommend you calculate your budget.
First, check the prices for the works.
Ask for a quote for:
- Removing the existing bathroom and flooring
- Plumbing: Replacing existing plumbing
- Adding/changing electric points
- Paving the floor and wall cladding in the bath
- Installation of sink, taps, and toilet
- Bath/shower installation
- Painting and plaster works
Then, check how much money you have left. This amount will be the amount you can invest in purchasing tiles, sanitary ware, faucets, etc.
When you go to the store, bring a plan of the bathroom with the measurements and a list of everything you need to buy. This way you won't forget important details.
I have prepared you a printable with a list of everything you need to purchase + space to write three prices for each item.
It will be easier for you to store all the information in one place and then compare the prices.
To download the planner, click on the link: https://www.dsearc.co.il/lp-bathroom-freebee